Enerzone Bio-45MF Pellet Stove
The Enerzone Bio-45MF pellet stove, with patented COMBEX technology, gives you all the advantages of wood pellet heat: easy to use, 45 hour autonomy, thermostatic control, electronic lighting, energy economy, and extraordinary heat and cleanliness. The COMBEX system balances combustion air and uptake to provide clean, worry free combustion which is less dependent on the leak-tightness of the device and the quality of the combustible. The integrated air mate evacuates pre-heated air over 250 degrees Fahrenheit into the room.
Beyond its top notch technical features, the Bio-45MF fits easily into any decor, thanks to the black, gold and brushed nickel finish options of its ingenious door overlay system and heat distribution louver. With the Enerzone BIO-45MF, it’s hard to resist the clean, renewable energy of wood pellets!
- Recommended heating area: 2,200 square feet
- Heating Capacity: 45,000 BTU
- Exterior Dimensions: 25 1/4″ W x 28 3/4″D x 33″H
- Loading Capacity: 60 lbs.
- Ash Drawer: Yes
- Electronic Igniter: Yes
- Thermostatic or manual mode options: Yes
- Mobile Home Approved: Yes
- 3″ ground floor venting kit.
- 4″ basement venting kit.
- Remote Control.
- Sealing box for fresh air kit.
- Cast iron door overlay black, gold plated or brushed nickel plated.
- Louver kit black, gold plated or brushed nickel plated.
- Decorative masonry-like panels.
- Decorative log set.
- Fresh air intake kit (3″ Diameter).