Lopi Answer Wood Fireplace Insert – 2016
The Lopi Answer Wood Fireplace Insert is a terrific way to heat a secluded room or small home. It conserves space by mounting flush into your existing masonry or zero clearance fireplace. Yet it still offers advanced features like a five sided convection chamber to distribute warm air evenly and a single air control for easy regulation of burn and heat output. The Lopi Answer’s door opening is 2 inches taller than most other small inserts, so you can easily load it with larger pieces of wood. The Answer has the largest firebox available in a small insert, so it offers longer burn times and gives you more time to enjoy watching the flames between fuel loadings.
Options: Door, Ashlip Trim and Door Handle in Black, Brass or Pewter Finish, Finish Panels, Convection Fan, Etched Elk Glass and Firescreen.
- Heating Capacity: 750 to 1,400 Sq. Feet
- Steady State Efficiency: 79.6%
- Weight: 285 Lbs.
- Heat Output: 66,800 BTU’s/Hour
- Maximum Burn Time: 8 Hours
- Firebox Size: 1.6 Cubic Feet
- Maximum Log Size: 18”
- Emissions: 4.4 grams per hour
- Construction: 5/16” to 3/16” Steel Plate