Salt Rox Pink Himalayan Salt Block
Salt Rox – The Flavor of Life!
What can you cook on the Salt Rox Pink Himalayan Salt Block?
- Seafood, meat, vegetables, bake goods & cheeses. You’re only limited by your imagination!
How long do the Pink Himalayan Salt Rox Block last?
- Like your grandmother’s cast iron skillet, with proper care it will have a long and flavorful life!
What kind of oil should I use on my Salt Rox Block?
- Olive oil, canola oil, grape seed oil or coconut oil.
What surface can be used to heat the Salt Rox Block?
- Any surface that produces heat: Grill, oven, gas or electric cook top.
How do I clean the Salt Rox Pink Himalayan Salt Block?
- Scrape with metal spatula or vegetable brush or wipe with cloth. Salt is naturally antimicrobial!
Recipes for your Salt Rox Block!
- Oysterz Roxafellar
- Potatoes Au Salten
- Rox Lobster
- Salt Rox Top Sirloin
- Baked Brie on the Rox
For those of you that like to geek out – Pink Himalayan Salt has an extremely low porosity and virtually no residual moisture, thereby providing a small amount of surface area actually contacting your food during the cooking process. While the liquid content of the food does increase the salination process, the mineral content of the salt makes the flavor subtle and well rounded. The salt plates can be safely heated or chilled to great extremes from 0 F to 700 F. Salt melts at 1473.4 F.
Again for those of you that have made it this far – This is not your grandmother’s table salt!
The flavor of Pink Himalayan Salt is much more mild than a processed sodium product. The quantity of trace minerals impart a mild and complex taste. 1.2% sulfur, 4% calcium, .35% potassium, 16% magnesium, along with 80 other trace minerals. Salination is the process of salt attempting to equalize the sodium content between itself and anything with which it comes in contact.