Hot Tubs: A Cure for the Common Cold?
Have a cold? Here are 6 ways a hot tub can help the common cold:
- Heat, elevating your body temperature can help your body to combat the quickly spreading cold virus.
- Frequent hot tub use, every few hours for 20 minutes at a time can help to elevate your body temperature allowing you to sweat out the cold.
- Relieve those aches and pains. Heat therapy can do wonders on those body aches.
- Clear your nasal passages. put a tiny bit of salve under your nose, combined with the steam from the hot tub your nasal passages will open right up.
- Clear your nose. The heat and steam from the hot tub will open you up allowing you to blow your nose much easier.
- Get plenty of rest. When you soak in the hot tub your temperature will increase, after getting out your temperature will start to decrease which will cause you to get drowsy.
All of these can help be a cure for the common cold this winter!
Country Stove Patio & Spa is proud to carry and service the high-quality PDC Spas. Contact us today for more information about the health benefits that spas can provide you!