Fire Magic Echelon Diamond Grills – Cleveland, OH
For more than 75 years, Fire Magic has been building the world’s finest outdoor grills for people who demand the highest quality and performance. Our passion for manufacturing premium grills will be felt in the pride of ownership that you’ll enjoy for a lifetime.
Constructed entirely of the finest quality, heavy gauge 304 stainless steel with unsurpassed attention to the most precise detail in design and construction, Fire Magic Grills are the most elegant and the most durable barbecues available. They easily perform at the highest temperatures for the longest time of any outdoor barbecue grill. With unique features like our advanced heating distribution system, a searing option, smoking capability, most complete rotisserie cooking, and even charcoal grilling, Fire Magic offers a truly unmatched grilling experience.
Discover The Fire Magic Difference
- All 304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- Cast stainless steel “E” burners for consistent, even heat distribution, guaranteed for life (optional infrared burners are available).
- Most BTU’s and heat per square inch. Heats fast and stays hot.
- Largest cooking space compared to other same sized grills.
- 16 gauge stainless steel, flavor grids are engineered for durability, even heat distribution and reduced flare-ups.
- Feather-Lite, easy lift oven hood with spring assist.
- Meat Probe with multi functional digital thermometer read-out.
- 12″ deep fire box (top to bottom). Provides the most complete convection cooking
- Angled interior halogen lights for evening grilling.
- 22″ long watertight wood chip smoker box with 3,000 BTU’s dedicated burner.
- Hot surface electronic ignition – lights every time.
- Master power switch turns off electrical system when not in use.
- Recessed Quantum Backburner that uses less BTU’s to generate high heat making it ideal for efficient, versatile rotisserie cooking.
- Heavy duty rotisserie spit rod with roller ball bearings support and super high torque motor.
- Built in storage brackets for rotisserie spit rod.
- Fully illuminated safety control knobs (flame turns red when on).
- Integral and removable, oven warming rack for light cooking or warming foods.
- Customized stainless steel name plaque to personalize your grill.
- Heat zone separators isolate cooking areas so food in each section may be grilled at different temperatures.
- Built in grill is field convertible (natural gas/ propane).
- Available in the Echelon “A” model with a simple analog thermometer in the hood encircled in a highly polished stainless steel bezel.
- Optional Magic View Window to check on food without lifting hood.
- Optional infrared burner (no additional charge).
- Optional exclusive motorized hood.