Country Stove sells a variety of products in the Hearth, Patio, and BBQ categories. From wood/gas burning heating products, remodeling projects (encompassing stone facades, mantels, etc), BBQ grills, patio furniture, and accessories. A sales associate can expect to speak with customers in person in the store and on the phone.
Compensation and Benefits Program:
- Hourly Base Pay + Commission
- Paid Training
- Great Benefits
- Employee Discount
- Friendly, supportive Work Environment
- Working in a Beautiful Showroom
- Great Hours – No late nights and paid holidays off.
- Maximize excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Meets and/or exceeds minimum sales standards and assigned sales goals.
- Prospects new customers through various networking and clienteling efforts.
- Completes all required initial and ongoing sales training programs and attends required store meetings.
- Communicates with all internal/external customers, clients, management and/or colleagues in a professional manner.
- Works independently and/or cooperatively with others as part of a team.
- Basic understanding of construction principles to aid customers with their projects.
- Customer service experience (face-to-face preferred).
- Excellent and effective communication and listening skills.
- Willingness to learn and the ability to be trained/coached.
- Any sales, upselling, marketing, interior design experience and/or education preferred.
- Experience and/or proficiency with computerized-based systems and technologies; i.e. Windows, Microsoft Office, POS Systems, digital/mobile devices, etc.