Our Hewn Mortise Beam fireplace mantels are molded directly from antique timbers salvaged from historic barns, farms, homes, and cabins across the Kentucky Bluegrass region. Crafted with a patented non-combustible Burncrete casting to authentically replicate the rich wood grain and character details of antique wood. Available in three designer colors.
Ambiance Non-Combustible Hewn Mortise Beam Mantel 72″ – Mahogany
- Hand-hewn Mortise mantel looks like it came straight out of an old barn showing hand-tooling marks, axe marks, with deep cracks and crevices giving character on all surfaces.
- High-definition molding & casting processes authentically replicate the rich wood grain and character details of antique wood
- Heavy-duty mounting bracket and fasteners are included
- Realistic look of an antique wood mantel using a patented, non-combustible casting formulation
- Meticulously hand painted by talented artists. Deep, rich, coloring and tones capture the extraordinary beauty and realism of natural wood.
- Dimensions: 72″L x 6.75″D x 6.5″H
- Weight: 100 lbs.
- Mounting Bracket Included
- 6-7 Week Lead Time
Available on backorder
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & SPECIFICATIONS