Our Rough Sawn Beam fireplace mantels are molded directly from antique timbers salvaged from historic barns, farms, homes, and cabins across the Kentucky Bluegrass region. Crafted with a patented non-combustible Burncrete casting to authentically replicate the rich wood grain and character details of antique wood. Available in three designer colors.
Ambiance Non-Combustible Rough Sawn Beam Mantel 60″ – Golden
- Rough sawn beam has the character markings of circular saw kerfing from an old sawmill.
- Realistic look of an antique wood mantel using a patented, non-combustible casting formulation
- Meticulously hand painted by talented artists. Deep, rich, coloring and tones capture the extraordinary beauty and realism of natural wood.
- Linear checking across the front face and saw marks along the top edge, deep checks radiate outward on the ends.
- High-definition molding & casting processes authentically replicate the rich wood grain and character details of antique wood
- Heavy-duty mounting bracket and fasteners are included
- Dimensions: 59.75″L x 7.75″D x 7.5″H
- Weight: 110 lbs.
- Mounting Bracket Included
- 6-7 Week Lead Time
Available on backorder
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION & SPECIFICATIONS