Bio Block is a product of hardwood waste. Instead of wasting unused energy from scraps, Bio Blocks are hardwood sawdust compacted together to create a solid cordwood or coal replacement. Bio Blocks are 100% hardwood waste; no trees are harvested to create this product.
Bio Blocks are consistently low in moisture; firewood is unpredictable in its moisture content. This means firewood wastes energy when burned because of its moisture content. Additional energy has to be used to convert water into steam. This steam is emitted through your chimney, creating a dangerous creosote buildup. Bio Blocks burn so clean that you don’t have to worry about covering your neighborhood in smoke.
Bio Blocks do not require a special stove to be burned. unlike pellet stoves which require electricity operate, Bio Blocks burn in your existing wood stove. In order to burn Bio Blocks, no additional modifications ned to be made.
Bio Blocks can be used in wood stoves, campfires, fireplaces, chimineas and for outdoor grilling.
- Made from 100% hardwood waste with no artificial binders.
- Burns clean with minimal smoke, creosote and ash.
Effective, Efficient Heating
- One ton of Bio Blocks delivers more heat than one full cord of wood.
- Bio Blocks do not lose energy to steam like normal cordwood due to lower moisture content. This means losing less energy to steam and converting more energy directly to heat.
- Delivers more BTU’s per pound than seasoned firewood.
- Every 4′ x 4′ x 3′ pallet of Bio Blocks is the equivalent in size to a 4′ x 4′ x 8′ stack of cordwood
- Bio Blocks are less expensive than traditional fuel sources such as oil and cordwood.
Easy to use
- Lights with newspaper.
- No chopping.
- Clean to handle with no mess.
High Packing Density
- Nearly twice the density of seasoned firewood
- Size of Bio Blocks optimizes the burning process, creating a high-density fuel and ultimately extending your burn time.
No Bugs, No moisture
- Wrapped tightly to prevent bug and moisture invasion