The Greenfield™ is Lopi’s largest cast iron gas stove. This powerhouse of a heater produces up to 40,000 BTUs and heats up to 2,000 square feet. The number one feature of the Greenfield is its massive, three-sided wrap around ceramic glass fire viewing area, which comes standard with 2015 ANSI-compliant invisible safety screens. Another amazing feature of the Greenfield is its downward pointing adjustable accent light which beautifully highlights the award-winning Ember-Fyre burner and interior of the stove, whether is heat is on or off.
Greenfield GreenSmart® 2 with Remote Cast Iron Gas Stove
- Heating Capacity: Up to 2,000 square feet
- Maximum BTU Input: 40,000 (NG/LP) BTU’s / Hour
- Steady State Efficiency (High) *: Up to 79.3% (NG), 80.37% (LP)
- EnerGuide Efficiency Rating: Up to 70.55% (NG), 71.93% (LP)
- AFUE: Up to 74.6% (NG), 75.4% (LP)
- Fan: Standard
- Glass Viewing Area: Ceramic Glass, Front: 22-1/2″W x 13-5/8″ H , Side: 8-7/8″ W x 12-3/4″ H, 521.9 Sq. In.
- Venting: Top or Rear
- Weight: 310lbs, 140.6 kg
- Burner System: Ember-Fyre™
Category: Gas Stoves