Liquid Creosote Destroyer

$14.99

  • For Wood Stoves, Wood Inserts and Pellet Stoves.
  • Prevents chimney fires.
  • Non-flammable.
  • Non-toxic.
  • Made in USA.

Description

Liquid Creosote Destroyer

Liquid Creosote DestroyerLiquid Creosote Destroyer prevents chimney fires by minimizing the buildup of creosote, a combustible by-product of burning solid fuels, particularly green or unseasoned wood. used as directed, creosote is changed to an ash, much of which falls down the chimney.

For best results liberally spray the spit side of the cordwood, stack and allow to dry. Keep the cordwood dry as rain will wash the product away. Before lighting your fire, spray a liberal amount of Liquid Creosote Destroyer directly onto the firebox and stove pipe. Build a normal fire.

Liquid Creosote Destroyer is activated at stove pipe surface temperatures over 265 Degrees Fahrenheit, so maintain this temperature as much as possible. For pellet stoves, treat the pellets as they are added to the hopper. For catalytic stoves, put the catalyst into the “bypass” mode during treatment and for one hour afterwards. Check and clean elbows. Stove-pipe and clean outs as necessary to prevent obstruction by falling creosote.

Use on wood stoves, fireplace inserts, and pellet stoves.

Liquid Creosote Destroyer

Additional information

Weight 2.2 lbs
Dimensions 12 x 3 x 3 in
Caution

Irritant. Contains acetic acid glacial.

Ingestion

Do not induce vomiting. give large quantities of water or milf if available. never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Get medical attention immediately.

Eye Contact

Immediately flush eyes with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes, lifting lower and upper eyelids occasionally. Get medical attention immediately

Inhalation

Remove to fresh air. If not breathing, give artificial respiration. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Call a physician.

Skin contact

In case of contact, immediately flush skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Remove any contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. In case of irritation, call a physician. Keep out of reach of children!