Paper Log Roller
The paper log Roller turns yesterday’s news into today’s heat! The log roller has a wooden handle and is made of antique brass and Black Steel. It can be used as a decorative item on your hearth when it is not in use. The unit measures 21.75 inches long by 7.5 inches wide by 13.5 inches high.
The Paper Log Roller is very easy to use:
- Wet each end of one or two newspaper sheets with water.
- Insert one end of your newspaper sheet into the center pipe.
- Roll your newspaper sheet through the handle.
- Attach your next sheet of newspaper onto your first sheet before completely rolling your first sheet through.
- Continue until you’ve made your desired sized paper log.