Stove Bright Paint Prep and Cleaner

$7.99

  • Cleaner, degreaser, and paint prep.
  • Will not leave oily residue.
  • 11.5 oz spray paint can.
  • Made in USA.

Description

Stove Bright Paint Prep and Cleaner has an agreeable citrus scent. It can be used on hearth products, appliance, vent or pipe, auto parts, industrial machinery, spot cleaner and tar remover. It will not leave an oily residue. General use spray on and wipe off with a clean rag or towel. Soak stubborn deposits and agitate with a brush, let set a few minutes before wiping. Caution aerosol propellant is flammable. Do not use around equipment or appliances with a flame or spark. For heart product appliances, make sure there is no flame or embers. Apply when stove is not in use.

Potential uses: Wood/pellet gas stove and gas vent pipe. Cleaner and prepaint prep.

Automotive uses: parts cleaner, engine degreaser,carpet spot cleaner, road tar remover.

Light industrial uses: Floor spot cleaner, metal cleaner and print press cleaner.

 

Additional information

Weight 1 lbs
Dimensions 8 x 2.5 x 2.5 in
Contains

Terpene hydrocarbon, acetone, propane, butane, isobutane.

Notice

Repeated and prolonged exposure to solvents may cause permanent brain and nervous system damage. May cause liver and kidney damage. In addition, inhaling the concentrated contents is harmful and may be fatal.

Vapors may ignite explosively. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Do not smoke. Extinguish all flames and pilot lights, and turn off stoves, heaters, electric motors and other sources of ignition during use and until all vapors are gone. Prevent build-up of vapors by opening all windows and doors to achieve cross- ventilation.

Use only with adequate ventilation. Do not breathe vapors or spray mist. Ensure fresh air entry during application, drying, and first three burns. If you experience eye watering, headache or dizziness or if air monitoring demonstrates vapor/mist levels are above applicable limits, wear an appropriate, properly fitted respirator during and after application. Failure to wear proper respiratory protection may result in permanent brain and nervous system damage. Follow respirator manufacturer's directions for respirator use. Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Wash thoroughly after handling.

Do not discard empty container in home garbage compactor or incinerator.

Warning

Vapor harmful. May affect the brain or nervous system causing dizziness, headache, or nausea. Causes nose and throat irritation. May be harmful if absorbed through the skin. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to heat or prolonged exposure to sun may cause bursting. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120 degrees Fahrenheit.

This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.

First Aid

If you experience difficulty in breathing, leave the area to obtain fresh air. If continued difficulty is experienced, get medical assistance immediately. In case of contact, immediately flush eyes or skin with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately. If swallowed, do no induce vomiting call physician immediately.