|Dimensions||10.25 × 2.5 × 2.5 in|
Contains sodium hydroxide. If swallowed: Do not induce vomiting. Immediately drink 2 glasses of water and contact a physician or your local poison control center. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Eye contact: Wear goggles during use. Product can cause serious burns if splashed in eyes. If eye contact occurs, flush with running water for at least 15 minutes. If irritation persists, see a physician. Skin contact: Contact may cause burns. Wear rubber or plastic gloves during use. If skin contact occurs, rinse skin area thoroughly and neutralize with vinegar. Keep out of reach of children. May remove plating on metal surfaces.
16oz Glass Door Cleaner